The Bykart Patient Status Screen is set up in the clinic waiting room. Upon patient check in, the system connects to the clinic’s scheduling software and displays the patient’s status in the treatment process. Patients, family and caregivers can see exactly where they are in the treatment cue. The system can also send email or text messages of status updates to Clinicians or Administrators.
Modules it is directly connected to:
Features & Benefits
Information regarding the patient’s position in the treatment queue is displayed on the waiting room monitor.
- Patient, family members and caregivers can see exactly where s/he is in the treatment queue and can therefore better manage their time
- Allows patient to move about the clinic without missing their appointment
- Eliminate patient misidentification
- Patients can be called by RFID # and not name
- Allows for ‘no call by #’for patients who don’t want to be called by number
Only the clinic’s patient identifier is displayed on the screen
- This allows Bykart Patient Status Screen to comply with patient privacy laws in that the patient’s name is not displayed on the waiting room screens.
Information regarding the patient’s position in the treatment cue is displayed on the waiting room monitor
- Patient’s now know where they are in the cue and no longer have to ask staff when they will be seen. This frees up the staff to focus on their tasks at hand
The Bykart Patient Appointment Status Screen module can be easily integrated with the Bykart Kiosk: Patient Self Check In, Bykart Patient Appointment and Room Manager (PARM) and Bykart Chemotherapy Scheduler
- Hospitals and clinics can scale up to a complete patient management solution
The Bykart PASS module is HL7 compliant and can connect through JDBC to other data driven applications
- This allows the Bykart PASS module to easily integrate with other hospital /clinic systems.